This program is intended for large groups of generally 50 people or more.
Click here if you have a small group
The larger size doesn't lend itself as much to discussion. This program is similiar to a lecture presentation. Less input
is solicitated from the group. The leader is generally trained and skilled in financial matters. The presentation is
designed to last approximately 60 minutes and covers the entire book.
Groups that commonly use the large discussion format include:
These presentations are generally given by:
- Churchs and other religious groups and organizations
- Parent / Teacher Organizations (public schools)
- Parents Organizations (private schools)
- Clients, potential clients (financial professionals, banks, thirfts)
- Members (credit unions)
- Any larger group, association, organization or meeting of parents
We provide all the materials you need for a successful program. Our large presentation group package includes:
- Financial Planners, Certified Financial Planners
- Accountants, Certified Public Accountants
- Bank, Credit Union and Thrift Executives
- Credit Counseling Professionals
- PowerPoint slides to guide the discussion
- Detailed Leader's Guide
The cost of these materials is $250 (plus sales tax for groups located in Tennessee).
In addition, each participant (or couple) must be offered an opportunity to purchase or otherwise receive a copy of
Allowance Magic. The retail price of this book is $8.95. These books are sold to you at the following discount schedule:
- 1 to 2 books - No discount
- 3 to 5 books - 20% discount
- 6 to 25 books - 40% discount
- 26 to 50 books - 45% discount
- 51 books or more - 50% discount
Shipping charges are additional.
If a minimum of 90 books are purchased with your initial order, the $250 fee is waived. Presenting the material without
offering the books for sale, or as a giveaway, is a violation of the terms under which the presentation materials are
provided. In addition, photocoping of any portion of the book is against the law and is strictly prohbited.
If you have any questions or would like more information, email us at
email@example.com. Email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order. Be sure to include a daytime phone number with your
order, as we will be calling back to arrange payment.