Allowance Magic: Turn Your Kids Into Money Wizards by David McCurrach
First 8 Pages
The first eight pages of Allowance Magic has everything you need to begin helping your kids learn to plan their spending,
shop for value, save and share.
The results of this program are so extraordinary they almost seem magical. Here's what you can expect to happen:
- You spend less money on your kids.
- You no longer have the frustrations of trying to use money to change behavior.
- Your kids learn to plan their spending, shop for value and save and share on a regular basis.
- Money hassles, associated with constant requests for cash, are gone forever.
Everyone that reads these eight pages will apply the information differently to their family situation. Your values, traditions and
the age of your children all influence how the program is structured. In this section, parents determine:
- What allowances to give.
- How frequent to give each allowance.
- How much to give.
- Whether or not to:
- Provide saving incentives.
- Give advances on future allowances.
- How often to review allowances, amounts and frequencies.
- How earnings affect amounts.
| First 8 Pages | The Potion | The Challenges | Success Tips |
| Discussion Groups | Success Stories | Q&A | Online Tools |
| Book Reviews | Site Reviews |
© Copyright 2004 by David McCurrach. All rights reserved. Revised 5/29/04.