Allowance Magic: Turn Your Kids Into Money Wizards by David McCurrach
Once The Potion is complete, all you need to do is sit back and watch it work its magic.
From Allowance Magic, page 3:
The structure of the allowance program is laid out in The Potion. On this page, parents record:
- "You have a number of decisions to make. Collectively, they formulate The Potion you use to create your very own
Allowance Magic. Your potion is a unique combination of allowance features and responsibilities. The exact formulation
varies from family to family and from child to child. It takes into account your values as well as the individual needs
and capabilities of each of your children."
- Which allowances they'll give.
- The amounts and frequencies of each allowance.
- What kind of transfers they'll allow.
- Which type of savings will be matched.
- At what rate savings will be matched.
- Whether or not they'll make advances.
- When they'll next review the program.
- The date The Potion is determined.
| First 8 Pages | The Potion | The Challenges | Success Tips |
| Discussion Groups | Success Stories | Q&A | Online Tools |
| Book Reviews | Site Reviews |
© Copyright 2004 by David McCurrach. All rights reserved. Revised 5/29/04.