This program is intended for small groups of generally 15 to 30 people.
Click here if you have a large group
The smaller size encourages the exchange of ideas and allows the group to publically explore the principles and procedures
presented in the book. Individual views and concerns are voiced and addressed by members of the group. The leader is a
facilitator - no special qualifications are required. This program is designed to last approximately 45 minutes and covers
the entire book.
Groups that commonly use the small discussion format include:
We provide all the materials you need for a successful workshop. Our small discussion group package includes:
- Churchs and other religious groups and organizations
- Home Schooling associations
- Family Resource Centers (public schools)
- Cooperative Extension Services
- Parents Organizations (private schools)
- Credit counseling organizations
- Any smaller group, association, organization or meeting of parents
- PowerPoint or overhead slides to guide the discussion
- Detailed Leader's Guide
- Optional follow-up session
The cost of these materials is $50 (plus sales tax for groups located in Tennessee).
In addition, each participant (or couple) is required to purchase a copy of Allowance Magic. The retail price of this book
is $8.95. These books are sold to your organization at the following discount schedule:
- 1 to 2 books - No discount
- 3 to 5 books - 20% discount
- 6 to 25 books - 40% discount
- 26 to 50 books - 45% discount
- 51 books or more - 50% discount
Shipping charges are additional.
If a minimum of 30 books are purchased with your initial order, the $50 materials fee is waived. Presenting the program
without the purchase of the books is a violation of the terms under which the presentation materials are provided.
Photocoping of any portion of the book is against the law and is strictly prohbited.
If you have any questions or would like more information, email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Email us at
email@example.com to place an order. Be sure to include a daytime phone number with your
order, as we will be calling back to arrange payment.